And the Rainbow Award goes to...
1) Hands On Shae Connor
LGBT - Anthology / Collection / Contemporary Romance
File Size: 3661 KB
Print Length: 301 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Publication Date: May 2, 2017
Amazon: Hands On Shae Connor
1) A well planned anthology, good collection of stories that were long enough to have a real plot development and characters all interesting and stories that had a soid background that make the collection understandable right from the start. I really enjoyed this book.
2) I found myself getting caught up in each individual story. The characters held my interest and I loved finding out about their lives.
2-tie) Harbinger Island Dorian Dawes
LGBT - Anthology / Collection / Fantasy
File Size: 3397 KB
Print Length: 248 pages
Publisher: Manifold Press (February 1, 2017)
Publication Date: February 1, 2017
Amazon: Harbinger Island Dorian Dawes
1) There was much to like about this book. The title was evocative, and the diversity of characters was both welcome and believable. It was a solid, good read.
2) Delightfully creepy tale that could well have been part of the Twilight Zone series, complete with menacing townsfolk and rotting buildings A different twist is given in part by the main characters who are mostly transgendered. Interesting and spooky plot.
3) I loved the way the stories all linked together to form a full story. Great sense of evil and horror, and interesting diverse characters. Hope there's a sequel as it feels as though the fight against evil has only just begun.
2-tie) Into the Mystic #1 Brooklyn Ray. J.C. Long, Kara Race-Moore, Samantha Kate, Nicole Field, J.P. Jackson, Caitlin Ricci, L.J. Hamlin, Kayla Bashe, Charli Coty, Tay LaRoi
LGBT - Anthology / Collection / Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Ninestar Press, LLC (July 31, 2017)
Amazon: Into the Mystic #1 Brooklyn Ray. J.C. Long, Kara Race-Moore, Samantha Kate, Nicole Field, J.P. Jackson, Caitlin Ricci, L.J. Hamlin, Kayla Bashe, Charli Coty, Tay LaRoi
1) This book had an amazing variety of voices and styles but they all meshed into a wonderful collection.